Saturday, February 28, 2009

More Requests: Long Island and Evansville, Indiana

Though I can't claim to be happy about it, the parenting story of the year is the growing group of parents who are at-home for economic reasons. The latest request to come over the transom comes from the nice folks at WLNYTV10/55 News on Long Island. So if you're a new at-home dad because of a recent job loss, and you're in the greater Long Island area and would like to talk about it, let me know.

(In fact, if you fit that description and live *anywhere* and want to talk about it with the press, shoot me an e-mail at rebeldad@gmail.com and I'll start a database. I keep getting asked this question, and I don't want to plug up the site with journalist requests.)

On a happier note, Chad in Evansville, Indiana is interested in starting up a local dad's group. If you're in the general vicinity, let me know and I'll connect you. You can never have too many connections between dads.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home