Saturday, September 04, 2004

Rebel Dad Readers Ask, and they Shall Receive.....(Actually RD, asks and he shall.) Rebel Mom here. Several readers asked that I start posting to the site, so I thought I'd introduce myself and before I start posting away.

I am a lawyer, a litigator, actually, with a diverse practice including complex civil litigation, representation of news outlets and victims of terrorism. I am a card-carrying liberal, if not radical feminist. I recently reduced my schedule at a large D.C. law firm to be able to spend more time with my family, and do yoga and paint(my hobbies). Rebel Dad and I have one daughter, three, and have been happily married for 6 years.

Rebel Dad and I do disagree on some family-oriented policy issues (he is for tax breaks for at-home parents, for example, while I am not). We have lively debates on these issues at home, and I am sure we will on this site. I'm always happy to field questions/requests for Rebel Mom perspective (but feel it's only fair for you to know my political bent as I do so). Thanks for asking me to participate and I hope you and your Rebel Moms find it interesting if not useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home