Thursday, January 27, 2005

Warning: special geek edition. Plans to launch a Rebel Dad podcast continue apace, and I wanted to let you know about a couple of tech-y bits. For starters, I've moved the RSS feed to here:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/RebelDad.

I'm still publishing the old Atom feed, but the new feed will be in podcast-enabled form that can be read by your favorite podcast software (like iPodder or Doppler. In short, you can dump the new feed in and have Rebel Dad Radio instantly download on Sunday.

If you're still reading Rebel Dad via your web browser, you may safely ignore everything I just said.

But while we're talking tech, an alert reader pointed me in the direction of Wired, which runs a monthly feature listing things that are Wired/Tired/Expired. Check out last month's list. At the bottom, at-home dads are listed as "Wired." (And workaholics as "expired.") We're hip! Wired says so.

And if you don't believe Wired and take your cues from rap culture, please note that Ludacris is taking some time to be an at-home dad. He's welcome at my playgroup anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home