Monday, November 13, 2006

Convention Wrap

I've been spending so much time reading reports from the At-Home Dad Convention that I haven't had time to post. Needless to say, if you haven't been checking out the pics and posts in the box above, you ought to.

By just about any measure, the event was a success: plenty of dads, no snafus, and they broke even. Plans are already afoot for the 12th annual At-Home Dad Convention, and I'll let you in on the planning process just as soon as I learn what's going on. But the tradition will continue -- that much is clear.

Again, let me post the list of bloggers who attended the event -- all of them have posted about it, but I should flag the first two for doing a particularly thorough job (and the posts keep coming). Thanks to all for letting me experience the event through your writing.

KC Home Dad

Hopeless Cases

Modern Day Dad

On Fresno Dome

Hail2Pitt

I'm Not a Slacker

Mothershock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home