Thursday, January 03, 2008

How to Spend that Extra Christmas Money

I'm back from my unannounced but very pleasant break from the internet generally and the blog in particular, so to ease back into things, I wanted to flag a new CD released by Domenick Cassise, an at-home dad:
This disc was a labor of many years of work pieced together. I had a backlog of songs written. As a caregiver for my son, personal time to record (or do anything) is virtually non-existent. I recorded this at home anytime I had a free moment. Those moments all added up to the music compiled on this disc. I hope you enjoy!

I would like to thank my wonderful son Domenick for being my true inspiration to create music. All my love to my son and beautiful wife Barb. Thank you Mom and Dad for all of your love and support.

Learn about Fragile X Syndrome: www.fragilex.org.

It is the disability my son has and we are challenged by each day. Maybe you can make a difference in someone’s life.

Worth a listen ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home