Monday, September 06, 2004

In the interest of full disclosure: I've made some minor site updates in the past few days, including the obvious (at-home dad blog links are largely updated, with a couple I realized that I have yet to add) and the not-so-obvious (some small additions to the "About" section that does away with the already-eroding pseudo-anonymity of "Rebel Dad").

The additions are akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic; web design and usability guru Elizabeth Gruenther Benker is in the process of re-designing the site, and we're talking about adding some of the content and functionality that has been requested, including a forum. More on that later. The upgrade is part of a larger effort to professionalize the whole Rebel Dad thing. And there'll be more on that later, too. This site was originally designed as a more-or-less personal resource, made publicly available for the heck of it, but the longer I have gone on -- and the more of you folks I've interacted with -- the more seriously I've taken it. Thanks for all your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home